Since 2009, millions of people have successfully completed the Whole30 program with amazing results. If you have been dealing with cravings, digestive issues, slow metabolism or inflammation, the Whole30 may be beneficial to you.
Read below for more information.
The Whole30 is a 30 day nutritional reset plan that eliminates foods that are known to cause inflammation to give your gut a chance to heal. After 30 days of eating whole, real, nutritious foods you slowly reintroduce these foods to your diet. By monitoring how these foods affect your mood, your digestion, and your athletic performance you will have a much better understanding of how your body interacts with what you consume and can make better informed decisions going forward.
Click here for more information about the Whole30.
- Join the FitMeals Murray Whole30 Facebook group here
- Commit to following the Whole30 program beginning January 1, 2020.
- Send us your list of non-scale victories (NSVs) and results (pounds lost, inches lost, and before/after photo)
- You will receive one entry into the prize drawing for each purchase of Whole30 Compliant FitMeals during the challenge.
- Daily encouragement and support via the Whole30 Challenge Facebook Group
- Daily writing prompts to help you focus on the non-scale victories
- Whole30 compliant menu options for each meal. This is totally optional, you don’t have to buy FitMeals to participate in the challenge!
Prizes will be awarded via random drawing of participants.
- Grand Prize – $100 Maple Street Market | FitMeals Murray Gift Card
- 2nd Prize – $50 Maple Street Market | FitMeals Murray Gift Card
- 3rd Prize – $25 Maple Street Market | FitMeals Murray Gift Card
If you feel like the Whole30 may be right for you, we’d love for you to join us for our January Whole30 Challenge!