Since 2009, millions of people have successfully completed the Whole30 program with amazing results. If you have been dealing with cravings, digestive issues, slow metabolism or inflammation, the Whole30 may be beneficial to you.
Read below for more information.
The Whole30 is a 30 day nutritional reset plan that eliminates foods that are known to cause inflammation to give your gut a chance to heal. After 30 days of eating whole, real, nutritious foods you slowly reintroduce these foods to your diet. By monitoring how these foods affect your mood, your digestion, and your athletic performance you will have a much better understanding of how your body interacts with what you consume and can make better informed decisions going forward.
Click here for more information about the Whole30.
- Join the FitMeals Murray Whole30 Facebook group here
- Commit to following the Whole30 program beginning September 2, 2019 and ending on October 15, 2019. (30 days plus 2 weeks of reintroduction)
- Send us your list of non-scale victories (NSVs) and results (pounds lost, inches lost, and before/after photo)
- You will receive one entry into the prize drawing for each of the following:
- Attending a Whole30 info meeting / support social
- Any purchase of Whole30 compliant FitMeals
- Daily encouragement and support via the Whole30 Challenge Facebook Group
- Daily writing prompts to help you focus on the non-scale victories
- Weekly support socials at Maple Street Market – a chance for us to connect in person, to share struggles and successes, and to lift each other up
- Whole30 compliant menu options for each meal. This is totally optional, you don’t have to buy FitMeals to participate in the challenge!
Prizes will be awarded via random drawing of participants.
- Grand Prize – $100 Maple Street Market | FitMeals Murray Gift Card
- 2nd Prize – $50 Maple Street Market | FitMeals Murray Gift Card
- 3rd Prize – $25 Maple Street Market | FitMeals Murray Gift Card
If you feel like the Whole30 may be right for you, we’d love for you to join us for our September Whole30 Challenge!
Spinach Frittata $10
Organic cage free eggs, fresh baby spinach, diced onions, and tomatoes cooked in ghee. CONTAINS EGGS
Beef & Broccoli $10
Ground beef seasoned with ginger, coconut aminos, and a hint of sweet heat served with broccoli florets.
Sloppy Joe Stuffed Sweet Potato $10
Lean ground beef with diced bell peppers in a rich and savory tomato sauce served in a baked sweet potato.
Spanish Chicken $10
Chicken thighs seasoned with paprika and herbs and served over cauliflower rice.
Chinese Chicken Salad $12
Ginger and garlic seasoned chicken breast over shredded cabbage and broccoli with mandarin oranges, cashews, green onions, and Almond Butter Sesame dressing. CONTAINS TREE NUTS
Kalua Pig $10
A traditional Hawaiian dish of pork shoulder slow cooked with garlic, bacon, and salt and served with braised cabbage and carrots.
Turkey Ranch Meatloaf $10
Turkey meatloaf with spinach, onions, and our signature Ranch seasoning served with cauliflower-potato mash and broccoli, mushrooms, & squash with a side of Whole30 Ranch. CONTAINS EGG, TREE NUTS
Whole30 Chicken Salad $8.50
Chicken, celery, sliced almonds, and hard boiled eggs in Whole30 compliant mayonnaise. CONTAINS EGGS, TREE NUTS